5V-Crimp Metal Roofing
- 24" panel coverage
- 1/2" rib height
- Exposed fastened low profile panel
- Applies over open framing or solid substrate
- Material: High-quality steel protected by layers of coatings and paint
- Gauges: 29ga or 26ga standard
- Finishes: Painted, Galvalume®, or Galvanized
- Warranty: 40 year on painted, 30 year on Galvalume®
- Minimum roof slope 3:12
- Energy Star rated on many colors
- Purpose: Roofing panels
Available in a variety of colors as well as a bare mill finish Galvalume or Galvanized panels, our 5V-Crimp metal panels have the look you want.
5V-Crimp panels feature a double overlapping rib to assure a water-tight seal. The high-tensile steel panels, tough Galvalume® coatings, and baked-on enamel paint systems ensure that your roofing will endure whatever comes.
A Complete Package
Besides the panels, we also carry a full line of trims, fasteners, and accessories to finish off your 5V-Crimp roof project. These items can be delivered at the same time as your metal.
We deliver 5V-Crimp from 15 different plant locations across the United States, giving us the capability to quickly and cost efficiently transport your materials to you.