Tuff-Rib / Residential Rib Metal Roofing Panel
- 36" panel coverage
- 3/4" trapezoidal ribs on 9" centers
- Exposed fastened low profile panel
- Applies over open framing or solid substrate
- Material: High-quality steel protected by layers of coatings and paint
- Gauges: 29ga and 26ga standard
- Finishes: Painted or Acrylic Coated Galvalume®
- Prime Panel Warranty: 40 year on painted, 20-30 year on Galvalume®
- Minimum roof slope 2½:12
- Energy Star Rated on many colors
- Purpose: Roofing and Siding panels
Tuff-Rib is an extremely durable metal roofing alternative to other materials, starting from the metal to the baked on paint finish.
We start with quality high tensile steel, coat it with a tough Galvalume® zinc-aluminum coating, pre-treat it with primer, coat it with a baked-on enamel 40 year warranted siliconized polyester paint system, then roll-form it to your specified lengths.
Because we cut Tuff-Rib panel lengths to the half-inch, you will save money on materials due to less waste, and time when you go to install them. A full line of trim and accessories is also available.
Whatever you are using it for, Tuff-Rib performs. The trapezoidal ribs feature a built-in water siphon channel, which means that when extreme blowing rains try to get between the laps they are promptly siphoned down the panel. Just one more way that Tuff-Rib is superior to other systems.
Tuff-Rib is available in a variety of colors to match any home. Whether your home's walls are vinyl siding, brick, or almost any other material, we have a color that will compliment it.
The Economical Choice
Tuff-Rib is not only beautiful; it is also our most economical metal roofing panel. Whatever your project type, Tuff-Rib can fit the bill.